Right to withdraw from Contract
If the customer is a consumer, he/she has the right to withdraw from this Contract without giving any reason within 30 days.
You have the right to withdraw from this Contract without giving any reason within 30 days from the day on which the customer or a third party appointed by the customer (other than the carrier) receives the final goods purchased.
The right to withdraw from this Contract made online has only the consumer who had ordered the goods solely for private use. The right of withdrawal does apply to legal persons / businesses, but this option is considered individually.
In order to exercise the statutory right of withdrawal, the customer must notify Muziker of his/her decision to withdraw from this Contract in a clear declaration (e.g. by sending a letter by mail or an e-mail) to the following address:
Muziker Online Shop
821 01 Bratislava
The customer may use the Withdrawal Form Template attached for this purpose to the order confirmation e-mail, although, this is not obligatory.
Please, print the Form and attach it to the returned goods.
Consequences of withdrawal
If the customer withdraws from this Contract, we (Muziker) must reimburse any payments we have received from the customer, including the cost of delivery (excluding any additional costs incurred when the customer has selected a different type of delivery to the cheapest standard delivery option offered by us) without delay, and no later than 14 days after the day on which we receive the notice of the customer’s withdrawal from this Contract. We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the returned goods or until the customer has provided proof that he/she has returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
After 14 days, it is possible to withdraw from the contract and have it returned or exchanged only if there are no marks of usage or damage.
Unless otherwise agreed, we will use the same payment method the customer used for the original transaction in order to provide the reimbursement. Under no circumstances will Muziker charge the customer a fee for this refund.
We will schedule a pick up through a courier company and cover the costs. If you decide to return the goods by other method, you will bear the whole cost of returning the goods to us (including packaging). In that case, please send the goods including the withdrawal form to the following address:
Logistický areál P3 Park Bratislava
Hala 2, Súpisné číslo 1102
900 55 Lozorno
The statutory right of withdrawal shall not apply in the following cases:
- purchased goods which are not prefabricated and have been manufactured on the basis of a personal choice or according to customer specifications, or any goods which have been tailored to the customer’s personal requirements.
- purchases of sealed goods which are not suitable to be returned for hygiene and health protection related reasons (e.g. In-Ear headphones, mouthpieces for wind and brass instruments, harmonicas, et cetera), if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- purchased goods modified according to customer specifications or goods cut to lenght (cables and chains cut to length etc.).
- purchased clothes and footwear that are not suitable to be returned due to hygienic or health related reasons (for example: underwear, towels, socks, gloves etc.).
- purchased clothes, footwear or accessories (e.g. all types of footwear, pants, shirts, t-shirts, outdoor apparel, jackets, skirts, dresses, caps, hats, umbrellas, belts, glasses etc.) that were tried outside of home, clean environment and show marks of usage, damage, dirt or other visible depreciation.
- delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed packaging if the seal has been removed after delivery.
- delivery of Muziker Gift card.
The customer is responsible for keeping the goods safe from soiling or damages. Wherever possible, please, return the goods in the original packaging together with all the product accessories and components. The customer may use a protective transport packaging.
In case of consumable goods (for example strings, electron tubes, cleaning products, sticks, drum skin etc.) it is only possible to withdraw from contract if the buyer returns the goods packed in original undamaged packaging, unused, without any damage, wear and staining to the product.
If the original packaging is no longer available, please, ensure the goods are packaged in a way that will provide sufficient protection from being damaged during transport. Failing to do so will incur damage compensation charges for the customer. These provisions do not affect your statutory right of withdrawal from this Contract.
Withdrawal from contract and gift cards
Customers can withdraw from the purchase made using Muziker Gift card and return the goods. The customer will be awarded store credit in the value of the gift card used, that can be used for future purchases in Muziker e-shop. The rest of the sum will be refunded via payment method used to make the purchase.